• What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
• What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
• The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information; and
• How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information. You may opt out of any future contacts from SOMO at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org:
• See what data we have about you, if any;
• Change/correct any data we have about you;
• Have us delete any data we have about you; and
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Security. SOMO takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Site, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever SOMO collects sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Links. This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site, and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information. For more on this, please read the SOMO Terms & Conditions of Use carefully.
Surveys & Contests. Occasionally SOMO requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary, and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose the requested information. The information requested may include contact information (such as name and mailing address) and demographic information. Contact information will be used for the sole purpose of notifying the winners and awarding prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring and/or improving the use and satisfaction of the Site, and our services.
© Louis S. Bezich, 2020